Retro schedule + Notificar evento
Infocom's 1988 interactive, digital comic book, the lovable Zork Quest 1: Assault on Egreth Castle, can happily be bought over at eBay. It's the boxed, sealed and thus complete version of the game on disk for the Commodore 64 and 128. Seller ships worldwide.
I thank my dear friend that gave me the Spem EXP-MEM 512k. Autopsy: Various companies offered to upgrade your QL with an internal memory upgrade. This was normally 512K, but some companies also offered a 256K version. The method of upgrade was in two ways: Removal of the existing QL memory chips and replacement to [...]
Issue 79 of ‘Commodore Free’, the magazine dedicated to Commodore computers is now available for download. The magazine is available in the following formats; PDF, ePUB, MOBI, HTML, TXT, SEQ and D64 disk image.
Quadriga (the Irish Amiga demo group) are getting back together after 25 years!
You can check out all their old demos on their fantastic new website!
Welcome back to the scene :)
Join the Dwarf Fortress phenomenon. Yesterday I streamed for 12 hours. Today? Who knows!
If I can take out the ghost in the above screenshot, so can yooooooou!
As always there will be awesome 8-Bit music rocking all day.
Watch live video from Robot2600 on www.twitch.tv
Forth, the Language. Forth is a different language. It’s aged and a little weird. What’s cool about it? It’s a very low-level and minimal language without any automatic memory management. At the same time, it easily scales to become a very high-level and domain-speciﬁc language, much like Lisp. Compared to C64 Basic, Forth is more [...]
Back when Sonic and the games he starred in were actually considered cool, Sega provided us with some of the best and fastest 16-bit platformers of all time. Surprisingly, these were all released for its 16-bit Sega Genesis and you can grab all five classic Sonic games via this lovely Sonic Complete eBay auction. You'll be getting apparently well-preserved boxed cartridges of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic Spinball.
Seller is shipping to the United States, Canada, UK, Australia, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, China, Sweden, S. Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Russia, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia and Malaysia.
With the Easter break fast approaching, don’t just gorge yourself on those lovely chocolate Easter bunnies, play some video games.
To get you started playing games, we have five Groupees Retro 3 Bundles to give-away. To enter, email us here and tell us what your favourite video gaming platform is. It is that easy! Hurry up, you only have till midday on Good Friday (GMT +10) to enter! The five lucky winners will be selected at random and will be notified via email.
He was no match for 40 dwarfs in iron plate armor. Titans count as Megabeast, if I remember correctly. This was my first Megabeast but I hope to fight more soon. Good exp.
"The Marsh Titan Bilalo Mafiirede Amalafidale has come! A great humanoid composed of solid salt. It has a round shell and it moves deliberately. Beware it's deadly spittle!"
Awesome this should be fun.
Great forest and some lakes. In a few years I'll chop down all these trees, but fear not: they will grow back.
A picture of my half-completed epic dining hall in Dwarf Fortress. Notice the fancy statues. This thing should be able to feed my fortress forever. Zug zug!
This hall will last forever, and so will the twitch streaming!
The Dwarf Fortress non-stop stream continues today! We streamed for 6 hours yesterday and I want to break that record today.
The bridge is down, the food is short, and the drink doesn't exist. Looks like its going to be even more fun than yesterday, so come by my twitch channel and check it out.
I'm going to rock the Dwarf Fortress and the 8-Bit music all day long. 8+ hours of non-stop micro and mayhem.
We are working with over 170 Dwarfs and 8 military squads. I have to tackle to food situation first, and some design flaws are starting to manifest with more dwarfs.
It's gonna be a challenge, but so what?
You can watch on 8-Bit City via this plugin. Probably better to go to twitch though!
Watch live video from Robot2600 on www.twitch.tv
Not going down without a fight. The conclusion to my first Dwarf Fortress video. This was a great fortress with lots of steel, it's too bad I didn't master the art of gearing out 2 squads of Dwarfs earlier. I had the metal.
It was fun making these videos, and I hope to make more Dwarf Fortress episodes very soon.My mic is driving my crazy, I need to get a new one ASAP. At least I can turn it off when I'm not talking. I try not to talk to much.
Ultima Exodus is still the best RPG on the NES, and still has some surprises in store.
This blew my mind. A song which I have loved since I was a kid was actually vocalized for reason which remain mysterious to me. I assume it was for an OST release in Japan.
Great song, awesome version, give it a listen! Thanks to SDC for showing me this.
Here are the latest updates for Commodore is Awesome.
- All broken pages have now been fixed (pgarcia), (may still be a few small bugs which we are ironing out) expect them all to fill with new downloads as we update.
- Amiga Applications downloads page is complete, expect more to appear asap.
- Another reminder that our Magazines pages are back, new scanned issues from DonAmiga & mrbob2 will be added soon.
- Commodore 128 Section coming soon!
I'm streaming some Dwarf Fortress all day. There are at least 6-7 hours left. Check it out and follow me on twitch!
I'm not using my mic either, just blasting good NES tunes.
The picture is of the outside of my base, to see the 120 Dwarfs trying to work inside, follow the link.
Editions: PDF | HTML | TXT | SEQ | EPUB | MOBI | D64 | RTF
- Reader’s Comments
- Commodore Free E-Cover Tape #12
- General News
- Source code for ssg
- RECOIL — Retro Computer Image Library
- ACME Cross-Assembler
- C64 & 128 News
- C64 Take-Away Podcast 52
- C64FC Flash Cartridge
- Digital Talk Issue 98 Released
- Web SID Experiment Released
- geoSpecific GEOS CD
- Another Day, Another Zombie
- Multicart 64 Now Available For Sale
- EyeToy Kinetic Combat PS2 and C128
- Developing A C64 Emulator
- Website GEOS Info and Program Code
- Knights & Demons Released
- Hero Time 2 SEUCK Game
- Nordic Scene Review #8
- Scene World Issue 22 Released
- C16 & Plus/4 News
- Club Info 133 Released
- Flashback Demo for the Plus/4 Released
- Saboteur Released For The C16
- Amiga News
- Amiga Future Issue 106 and 107 Released
- AresOne (2014) Available Now
- How to get Amiga games on iPad and iPhone legally
- The King of Chicago is out now for iOS and Android — Classic Amiga point-and-click game
- AROS Vision 2.3 — with full version of Wildfire 7 and Games Master System
- New ACA500 Packs Available
- New Articles on Obligement
- AEROS for Pi beta7 available for registered users
- Hollywood available again for purchase
- Amigatronics 1x02 Podcast
- Hyperon FUSE and NTFS for AmigaOS
- Review: Cassiopei
- Interview with Kevin Tilley (Unkle K) — Editor, Staff Writer, Designer of RESET magazine
- Games That Shouldn’t Have Been — FRAK! by Aardvark Software
- Review: A.R.C.O.S. — For the C16/Plus4 and C64
- Review: Flappy Bird
- Review: ViccyBird — for the Unexpanded Vic 20
- Review: Pulse — For the unexpanded VIC 20
- Review: Panicman — For the VIC 20
- The Assembly Line — $02: Binary Numbers